Saturday, August 3, 2013

Flower In Mums Garden - Photo By Nicole Stewart

Flowers in mums garden - Photo By Nicole Stewart
Have you ever just stopped and appreciated our world and whats around us? Have you ever just dropped everything your doing and taken photos? I have seen the most amazing photos by amateurs like myself. yep! I use the term amateur as I'm far from a professional photographer lol. 
The above photo titled "Flowers in mums garden" by Nicole Stewart, was a test photo when i had my old Blackberry Phone. It was only 5 megapixels but the definition in the photo was outstanding for a shot from a mobile phone.These flowers were tiny, so I was amazed this photo looked so beautiful. Even the tiniest living thing can make people say "awwwwwwwwwww".

 
The first camera I ever has was a Hanimex 110 with built in flash. I begged my parents for a camera for my 11th birthday. I wanted to share the very first photo I took with my camera. Our dog Sheba.
Not bad Photos for an 11 year old right? lol 
 And here is something just for kicks! An 11year old girl named Niki Stewart lol.
Niki Stewart 11years old
Utopia au - Utopia Magazine
Follow on twitter
@1angelniki
Add me on Facebook 

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More

 
Design by Newwpthemes downloaded from amazetemplates.com