Saturday, March 30, 2013

The new Pink Friday Nicki Minaj Special Edition perfume - Product Testing


Pink Friday Nicki Minaj Special Edition perfume


Has any one out there smelt The new Pink Friday Nicki Minaj Special Edition perfume yet?


The new Pink Friday Nicki Minaj Special Edition scent comes in a bottle silhouetted after Nicki herself, complete with frosted pink bustier and white wig.


Nicki says to ELLE magazine:
 "Developing a fragrance, it’s every girl’s dream.


"As an artist, it’s an extension of my personality and a way for my fans to feel closer to me." "When I design, I am involved in every aspect of the decision-making process. "It seems easy because I always get this feeling inside: I know if something is right or wrong. "Each detail needs to ‘wow’ me or it is not an option."
Here is the description of "Pink Friday"

The floral gourmand fragrance combines refreshing notes of water lily, honeysuckle, and star jasmine petals with a fruity base of grapefruit, apple, and white raspberry.


It doesn't smell like anything really. Its weak, it gave me instant asthma from sniffing it and I don't usually have a reaction to most perfumes. It's a chemical cocktail of um i dont even know. 

When i was with the sales assistant at the perfume counter this is what she said as she was laughing.
"I don't like it either,the bottle looks cheaply made and to be honest, its not going to sell well here in Australia."
After pulling out my ventolin and taking 2 puffs, I handed her back the sample card she sprayed. She asked if i was ok but laughed that i handed the sample back and said, "I don't blame you." 

I'm not saying alot of people will agree with me and i mean no disrespect to Nicki as she is someone who inspires millions of people. What i am saying is as far as this perfume goes, who ever is acceptable to allergies, I do not recommend product testing this scent. If you do have asthma, don't go sniffing it. 

If you are reading this Nicki, I love you as an artist, I respect you as a individual, your creativity is beyond the scope. I don't know you personally, wish i did, and wish you'd follow back on twitter lol.
but that's my take!
@1angelniki 
#1love



0 comments:

Post a Comment

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More

 
Design by Newwpthemes downloaded from amazetemplates.com