Thursday, April 2, 2015

Dolapo - My Very Best

Dolapo

"My Very Best"

Introducing great friend of mine named Dolapo who is just your average guy who just so happens to have an amazing vocal range and a talent for song writing.


Dolapo was born in Ibadan in Nigeria Africa. Dolapo already has celebrity status with two of his songs featured in a Nigerian comedy film by Mr E titled "Jand Hustle" which won The Best Experimental Film Award at the 10th edition of the Abuja International Film Festival.

Best Experimental Film Award at the recently-held 10th edition of the Abuja International Film Festival. - See more at: http://www.nigerianwatch.com/ents/3016-jand-hustle-producer-ehizoje-ojesebholo-wins-abuja-film-festival-award#sthash.od1upvcC.dpuf
Best Experimental Film Award at the recently-held 10th edition of the Abuja International Film Festival. - See more at: http://www.nigerianwatch.com/ents/3016-jand-hustle-producer-ehizoje-ojesebholo-wins-abuja-film-festival-award#sthash.od1upvcC.dpuf
The film features music by "The king of Nigerian music Tunde Akinsanmi " from Styl-Plus R&B group. Tunde's song and video Tosibe also featured scenes of the Jand Hustle movie. Tunde is the most massive celebrities in Nigeria.

Last year we did an exclusive interview with Dolapo about his songs in Jand Hustle. titled "Survivor" and "My First Love". A few weeks ago I were lucky to hear a new song by this amazing guy titled "My Very Best".  The lyrics of the song are meaningful even encouraging and the catchy chorus just appealed. We decided to create awareness on social media including Facebook and Reverbnation just to test the waters and to our surprise within 24 hours Dolapo's Facebook page had over 100 likes and he is ranked #1 on reverbnation.  Dolapo's hobby as a singer songwriter may be more than just a simple hobby after all.

Dolapo  - AKA DLP - Dolapo Oladejo

Dolapo is in a league of his own with such a massive voice and vocal range, his voice is full of passion for his craft. He is so down to earth, and has a great personality which is genuine.
 In Dolapo's own words he says:
"I enjoy listening to music a lot!, I love writing my own songs as well, I like science fiction, and anything that challenges my imagination. My flair for song writing is born out of my sense of imagination." #Dolapo
In the past I have supported artists that I have discovered who have gone on to have full time carers in music. With Dolapo this is a no brainer. Dolapo's massive vocal range is original and refreshing and who ever listens to "The Voice" is sure to feel the humble nature of this guy.

Enjoy Dolapo!
Click on the SoundCloud below to download or Reverbnation Download



VERSE 1. 
They call us bad, but they don't what we've been through....uh uh 
In a world where craze all ov'r the neighbourhood.
Oh...I don't care. Anymore! Until I get, to the very top. 
I don't see.....anything, Holding me........ 

CHORUS/BRIDGE: 
 Judge .........me! If you want to. Call........me names! If it pleases you... Guess what? I won't stop! Till I become! 

My my my, my my my very best! (Very best) My my, my my my very best! (Very best) My my, my my my very best! (Very best) My my, my my my very best! Very best! Very best! Very be.....st! 

VERSE 2. 
They call us wild, But they don't even know our history...e e. 
When in doubt, why don't you ask or let it be... 
Oh...There's a star! (There's a star) Shinning bright! (Shinn....ing bright) Through the dark! 
Till the early morn There's a dream Coming true, for me..........e e, e e, e e! 

CHORUS/BRIDGE 
Judge .........me! If you want to. Call........me names! If it pleases you... Guess what? I won't stop! Till I become, My my my, my my my very best! All I wanna be. Very top! All I ever dream.............. CHORUS Judge .........me! If you want to. Call........me names! If it pleases you... Guess what? I won't stop! Till I become! 

My my my, my my my very best! Very best (I'm getting better everyday) My my, my my my very best! Very best (I'm getting better anyway) My my, my my my very best! Very best My my, my my my very best! Very best! Very best! Very be.....st! 
I'm getting better everyday, I'm getting better anyway.
I'm getting better everyday, everyday n'everyday.... Uhhhhhh uh uh.....uh uh uh uh uh..... 
Very be........st... 
END


 For media inquiries contact niki on twitter @1angelniki
Dolapo Facebook
Dolapo Reverbnation

Dolapo soundcloud
Tunde

Tunde Facebook



0 comments:

Post a Comment

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More

 
Design by Newwpthemes downloaded from amazetemplates.com